Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why do atheists refuse to answer the question "why have apes stopped evolving?"?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Because they haven't.  You being a dumbass doesn't really require an answer.

• sarah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

God has made us all to be exactly what we are today.  So we are happy.  But most Atheists are that way because of religion.  The churches are so corrupt.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because not all atheists are biologists.  

And just so you know, apes have not stopped evolving.

• 1 month ago

Speaking for myself, I would not answer that question because apes have not stopped evolving, unless you consider, "They haven't", to be an answer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tony B
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Several reasons:

1/ Speaking for myself, I've never been asked that question.

2/ That has nothing at all to do with atheism. It's a question related to science/biology. Most atheists aren't qualified to answer.

3/ Like most people, I wasn't aware that apes had stopped evolving - why do YOU “refuse” to provide your evidence that they have?

• What makes you think that apes have stopped evolving?  Evolution is a slow process that requires millions of years and we wouldn't notice the tiny changes that take place over a human lifetime.  Over the past 2 centuries, gorillas have become smaller and more agile and chimpanzees have become less hairy.  In humans, the process has gone into reverse with them becoming less intelligent and less agile.  At some stage in the future, we're likely to see a different species split away from mankind - Anthropostupidus Trumpii.

• 1 month ago

They haven't. Everything evolves in their own way and time.

• 1 month ago

Atheists can not find means and way in scientifically point of view on how the instinct of animals can evolve to be intellect and freewill of human being. How can animals give the thing that its never  posses as called intellect to human being then. Micro evolution is Ok. but not Macro evolution. With intellect and freewill ,then mankind become the masters of all animals kingdom. till the end of the world.

• 1 month ago

Atheist = does not believe gods a real.

Evolutionary biologist = can probably answer questions about ape evolution.

Atheist does not equal evolutionary biologist.

If there is anything else you don't understand about atheism, feel free to ask.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.