Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Do you think Netflix is overrated?

Everyone in the world seems to have and be addicted to Netflix. I don't see the point of it. It is movies that you can easily buy in stores and Amazon and shows that are similar to being showing on TV. I think it is a waste of money. Do you think Netflix is overrated?

• Yes. TV shows are overrated actually. I don’t see why people spend so much time watching TV.

Its okay. But there's a lot of garbage on it. I don't mind it but not over heels for it

I like Netflix better than Prime videos at least I get to watch all the films there without paying more. I pay £5.99 for all the films, all of them. Just my honest personal opinion. 

Source(s): Been using netflix since 2017

Never liked Netflix, they are pedo apologists apparently, they love their Cuties over there.

I think it is. I also think their content isn't as good as others make it out to be. I have HBO Max because I think their content is better.

🥴😊

I remember saying the same when I was a Hollywood Video and Blockbuster fan. 

Then I finally tried Netflix. 😳 Their selections kinda suck now. 🥴 But for a time, they were the shxt.