Do you agree with Biden's order making women's sports illegal by forcing them to accept biological males? ?

Is this unfair to real women (i.e. those having the XY 23rd chromosome)? 

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Chemflunky: you didn’t know that baby males in the womb produce testosterone? You really think a “one year hormone therapy”  turns a male into a “female”? Now I have heard liberals say that so called “trans women” don’t have any advantage over real women if they had the “transition “ before puberty kicked in.. So are you telling me that liberal parents allow their kids to “change” their gender ? So what if their kids wants to be an airplane ? What if he wants to be a cow? Don’t liberals know that children’s brains haven’t fully developed  ? No wonder transgenders have such high suicide rates .. Liberals sure hate their own kids .. consider that many of them abort them.. You also have many liberal fathers who abandon  their kids and now we have liberal parents who show zero regard for their children’s well-being and so they allow them to “change” their gender .

Now, just because a male child goes through a “one year hormone therapy” won’t change the fact that he will always have more muscle and testosterone than real women . Also, if it’s ok for “transgenders” to take hormones then why should it be illegal for athletes to take steroids ?

• 1 month ago

I do not agree with Biden on this, and it is a travesty of justice.  Women's and girls' sports have made a great difference in women's lives. By forcing "women's" sports to accept males, he undoes this.  I don't think it will stand.

• 1 month ago

You might want to reword that and maybe do a bit of elementary biology.  There is no "XY" chromosome.  There are twenty-two numbered autosomes and two sex chromosomes, X and Y.

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

yes , biden is a racist , why else would he make a silly remark for , 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Elana
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Question based on facts without substantiation, and probably not true.

Where is your evidence of such an order?  Source?  URL?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I disagree with most things that elderly racist does zxjq

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If there's no such thing as "men's employment", and it's wrong to discriminate against women to keep them out, then there's no such thing as "women's sports", and it's wrong to discriminate against men to keep them out. 

Either separate women's sports should have been criminalised with the anti sex discrimination legislation of the 70s and 80s along with all the other sex discrimination - and women lose. 

Or anti sex discrimination legislation should be repealed - and women lose. 

So which one is it? 

• Bill
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

@Anonymous: Which bans women's sports in schools, you moron. 

Wrong again, ChemFlunky. 

Once again, read the following study that shows men maintain an unfair advantage even when on female hormone treatment: 

https://jme.bmj.com/content/45/6/395

Answer: 

And btw, these kind of government actions violate the right to association, which I have yet to see anyone notice. Banning male and female sports by forcing transgenders into cisgender leagues is a violation of the first amendment. 

It is however true that banning cisgender sports at schools effectively eliminates women from competition as recent records set by transgenders in female leagues proves.  

• 1 month ago

Yes it'll make women fitter and compete in an equal society which is what women want!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Awww, So unfair!  Like you actually care except to have something to cry about.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.