Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

My friend is sad because all guys wants her only for sex and then they dumb her.nobody wants a relationship with her..how can i help her?

Well i really feel sorry for her but she is a big time slut also

Before a year she felt in love with a guy who used her and  after he f*ucked her he never spoke to her again and he dumb her

What should i tell her???

She always tell me that she thinks she does not deserve such behavior from men and she wants to find a guy to marry her and have kids

I hate to say it, because neither of you probably don't want to hear this. But we look for people that reflect some aspect of the relationships modelled in our childhood. You must deeply look at this and if you want to change to healthy relationships, you have to work on it by looking inside your soul. Hard work. But no one outside you is going to treat you well if your model is off. Bad men aren't the cause, your letting them in is.

Advise she seek therapy for her own internal issues zxjqb

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me
  • ?

She needs to figure out what to do.  You can't fix her behavior.

TELL HER  she better than that, I been around churches all my life and I still havent been with a women at 46, tell her to screw what ppl think, focus on other talents eg drawing, photography, hell I waiting 4 miss right to come along, just focus on fitness or whatever i bet youre young right hell if you  were 30 40 i wine dine her myself 

Tell her that a man who only wants what those men want are not worth having anyway.  If she did not allow this to happen to her they'd either move on to another mug or they'd learn that their behaviour is not acceptable.  There was a very good reason for the "No sex before marriage" rule which now seems to be defunct.  It's the girls who get pregnant, so there is far more reason for them to remain virgins until their wedding night.  If men had to wait they would respect their wives FOR waiting.  Who wants second hand.

I have an acquaintance who has had sex with over 150 guys. It's disgusting. She desires a man to want to marry her and have kids with her. 

No man will ever want a woman who has been around like that. Period. 

My point is, this woman needs to stop thinking with her flesh and get some standards and self respect. 

• ?

(1 Corinthians 6:18) "Flee from sexual immorality! Every other sin that a man may commit is outside his body, but whoever practices sexual immorality is sinning against his own body."

If she doesn't respect herself, men probably won't, either.

Tell her stop f&^cking around.

I’m sure it’s it’s you that you are taking about ..keep your legs close for few months till your vagina gets tight again and then look for guys