Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 month ago

What are some good moisturizers for oily skin?

Hi,

Some of the best moisturizer for oily skin 

1.Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel. 

2.Dermalogica Active Moist. 

3.Cerave Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum.

4.Skinceuticals Hydrating B5 Gel.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

Lol? Not sure you need moisterizer then do you?? Its if you have dry skin. You put on a thick layer of lotion that protects skin from dirt and getting itchy then causing acne. If you dont have that not really sure it would benefit you would it? If you dont have acne. 

I have one I absolutely love, and both my daughters use it, too.

Neutrogena's "Moisture" in the sensitive skin formula, the one without SPF. (There are also Target and drugstore knock-offs that are just fine, so long as you get the right one.)

It has no scent. One pump covers the entire face and a little throat. Sinks in within 30 seconds. Feels like there's nothing on your skin after that. Can go right up to the eyes without irritation, including if you wear contacts. Does not add to acne breakouts. Minimizes how much oil my oily skin produces, so I'm less shiny and my foundation and powder last, if I'm wearing them.

If you use it once a day, you'll get about 5 weeks from a bottle. So while it seems a little expensive for a drugstore item, the cost per day is low.

Hazeline Snow. Apply it after washing n drying your face. Idk if it's available where you are tho