Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

If you were betting $2000 on the team to win the Super Bowl... which would you pick?

Current odds to win:

KC Chiefs +200

GB Packers +220

Buffalo Bills +325

TB Bucs +450

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

In the event that you need safe, wager the Chiefs.

In the event that you need somewhat more potential gain and are alright with some danger, I'd go with the Bills. The Bills are an authentically decent group and Mahomes just barely cleared the blackout convention. The thing about blackouts is that having had one and having recently got more than one makes Mahomes a touch bound to get one once more. What's more, there's a possibility his exhibition may be less sharp.

• 1 month ago

I'm even surprised ! People are betting at all lol with the worlds economy at present because most gamblers know they will lose in the long run

• 1 month ago

KC all day long 

• CB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

TB  - Mostly because I would love to see Brady rub it in Belichick's FACE. Never count Brady out.....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zapata
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Any team not involving Brady.

• 1 month ago

Packers because Rodgers is fueled by the anger of his team betraying him and drafting a qb 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Honestly, there isn't ANYTHING I'd bet $2000 on.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Instead of gambling people should invest money in their retirement. Gambling is a waste of time and money. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bet half your money on KC and a quarter each on TB and BF. 

If TB wins the NFC championship, you'll make money no matter what happens. 

If GB wins the NFC championship, Bet an equal amount on GB in the SB and you should at least make a small profit. 

Edit: If you listened to me you made money. Just sayin. 

• 1 month ago

If you want safe, bet the Chiefs.

If you want a little more upside and are comfortable with some risk, I'd go with the Bills.  The Bills are a legitimately good team and Mahomes only just cleared the concussion protocol.  The thing about concussions is that having had one and having just got over one makes Mahomes a bit more likely to get one again.  And there's a chance his performance might be less sharp.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.