Anonymous

Why is Johnson & Johnson making a COVID vaccine ?

Johnson & Johnson has a reputation of its products giving people cancer. Every time I watch tv there’s advertisements about class action lawsuits and compensation for cancer victims who used their products. Who gave them the okay to make a vaccine, ten years later there’s going to be another class action lawsuit about Johnson and Johnson’s COVID vaccine giving people cancer. They’re the last company in the entire world that should ever make a vaccine or do anything to contribute to the medical field. Their reputation says a lot about them.

They would not be in business if any of that was true. 

Unproven allegations to the best of my limited knowledge. They would be out of business due to law suits if that was true. There would be government investigations and Congressional hearings.

I hope you haven't taken Tylenol lately.

And tell me, why were women pouring talcum powder up their bitties? And why was J&J responsible for this stupidity?

Johnson & Johnson has a reputation of its products giving people cancer.

All the more reason to NOT TAKE THEIR VACCINE.

In 2 years from now there will be class action law suits against vaccine manufacturers, unless the Govt gave them a Letter of Indemnity.

ANY manufacturer who get a LOI needs to be boycotted by EVERY CITIZEN.

• kelvin

well they have the money and the knowledge to make one so let them make one and i don't believe all of the garbage on the internet