Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

Was Hank Aaron the greatest baseball player that ever lived?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

It really depends on how old you currently are. Few remember Roberto Clemente or Lou Brock.

• 3 weeks ago

I decided to not play since I was so acceptable it would have been out of line to each other competitor out there. Due to my caring penance, others got an opportunity to sparkle as opposed to walking along in my shadows. Indeed I've taught the Hall of Fame to not make reference to my name with the goal that guests will set aside the effort to take a gander at different people groups shows.

• 1 month ago

Baseball trashes it's heroes. They have made a mess of the HOF. So the GOAT is Mickey Mantle. I hated him because he was so great. He was better than Mays and Aaron. He won many championships.

But in the end, Bob Costas made him into a drunk and a woman beater. Mays and Aaron fan, I hated Mickey because every year he was going to win the WS. He was better than they were.

• 1 month ago

Nah, that title goes to me.

I chose to not play because I was so good it would have been unfair to every other ball player out there. Because of my selfless sacrifice, others had a chance to shine instead of trudging along in my shadows. In fact I've instructed the Hall of Fame to not mention my name so  that visitors will take the time to look at other peoples displays.

If you don't believe me, just go there, and I promise you won't see my name. 

Proof positive baby.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Baseball has changed so much through the years that it is not possible to say that any one player is/was the greatest.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. He rode the coattails of Jackie Robinson

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We can’t know. We are still here. But he will go down a great man who fought and overcame racism and still succeed. Like president Obama, blacks need to realize that determination is their ticket to success 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It really depends on how old you currently are. Few remember Roberto Clemente or Lou Brock. Everyone remembers Babe Ruth, but a kid today would ask you who Honus Wagner was. Cy Young is an award, not a player. And to some Yogi Bera is a sandwich eating bear. 

• 1 month ago

Willie, Babe, Ted, Ty, Sandy, Walter, Stan, Frank, Joe, Roberto and Junior could all be mentioned in the same category as Hank.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If not certainly one of the greatest.  The Babe did it drunk. A_rod did it with steroids

Which one was the greatest?  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.