Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

What breed could this cat be?

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Alma
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Looks like a seal point siamese cat to me.

• Shay
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Here is the problem - unless the cat came with papers - it is not a pure breed of anything.  Since it is not a pure breed of anything, that means it is a domestic short hair.  Specifically, it is a domestic short hair with seal point markings.  (domestic short hair or domestic long hair is a polite way to call a cat a "mutt" - it just means mixed breed cat)  

There are two specific breeds of cat that often have seal point markings.  Obviously, a Siamese cat has these markings, and Himalayan cats also can have seal point markings.  Both a Siamese and Himalayan cat also have blue eyes.

This cat could be a mix of any combination of breeds, but someplace in the lineage, there was probably either a Siamese or a Himalayan (or both)  Himalayan is usually a long haired breed, so the chances of Siamese lineage is probably more likely than Himalayan.  It really just depends on what other breeds have been mixed into this cat.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is a Siamese cat or Siamese mix. It has the dark colored tips of the breed. 

• 1 month ago

It is a Siamese!!! I now have 5 siamese, my one boy is the one I use for my profile pic!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • CB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Siamese             

• 1 month ago

It's a NO-BREED domestic cat with pointed markings.

Pointed markings doesn't mean siamese.   The cat doesn't have the oriental shaped head that a siamese has

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.