My girlfriend is an escort ?

My girlfriend is transgender, when we met I knew she was an escort. But now that I am actually living with her, I have first hand experience of having to wait everything she has a job, hide in one room move to another etc etc.

Deep down I love her and she loves me, she wants to get married so she can be more free and for us to also start a business.

But my whole mood just flips whenever she discusses clients jobs etc. It’s as if everytime she has work my life is put on hold.

Suggestions 

In 1923 priests tried to change the calendar; Holy Fire didn't come down; Turkish guards killed these priests; Ruski Orthodox replaced them.

Holy Fire ended with Patriarch Irenaios. Now it's faked by heretics. Irenaios is the last Orthodox Patriarch. Irenaios blessed Catacomb movement.

What you need is antimins (remains of saints sewed into a towel, one cup, one spoon, wax candles, nonkosher non-yeast nonbarcoded nonqrcoded bread/wine, etc.)

Electricity is from Satan; yeast is grown on pig bacteria, etc.

Barcode = Druid black magic curse; QRcode = ancient Mayan curse...

Kosher (K) or Union of Orthodox Synagogues (U) = sprinkled with blood like Mosis did. Underneath the entrance of synagogue lies New Testament...

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion).

Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good.

SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural).

Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up.

Source(s): mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution... ...mark of the beast...that's what it is... all vaccines are chipped; all vaccines have cells of aborted fetuses in them; Hank Aaron died from the COVID-19 vaccine

Tell your transsexual girlfriend to quit being an escort. It’s dangerous and the chances of you getting a STD are very high. It’s not worth it. 

If they refuses to quit, you have to leave them.  The money is not worth your stress. And clearly you value the relationship more than they do. 

Plan it out. Get real jobs where you won’t have to rely on that income. Set goals. Get some counseling. 

That's disrespectful of you and very bizarre that you're casually referring to that as "work" like it's just some normal 9-5 job and it's no big deal.  This relationship will not work out in the long run.  It's not only dangerous for legal reasons as someone else has already pointed out but it's dangerous for health reasons.  Who knows who she be screwin' out there and what diseases she bringin' home.  

Seems like a lot of these types just use this as an excuse to cheat on their spouses and make it seem legitimate.  To them it's not cheating if it's their job.  Huge turnoff in a potential partner.  

She won't last long either.  She'll either wind up face down in a ditch, in prison or die of HIV.  Street people always do.

You don’t want to marry someone and a random guy tells you pardon me i will f*ck your wife 

You should dump him.

And I'm guessing you made this story up.

It's dangerous to live with a sex worker.  She's also most likely a drug dealer because most trannies live lives of crime.

So if she is targeted by law enforcement, you would likely also be prosecuted as a co-conspirator.

I'd move on now -- and stay far, far away from trannies in the future.  

God bless you.