Job shadowing during COVID-19?

I am interested in becoming a physical therapist and I want to job shadow/observe what they do in person. The problem is that because of the pandemic I’m not sure clinics/hospitals are accepting people at this time. Do you think these kind of programs are on hold at the moment? I plan on calling some local clinics early next week and I’m worried they’re going to say no. If not possible, any advice on what I can do in the meantime? 

They can only say yes or no. If it's no, then call another place. 

I'm not sure about PT in particular, but I just finished my Medical Assisting and Phlebotomy tech certifications with no issue at all. It might depend on the org you're getting it from, but it's something to look into. I actually wasn't required to do in person clinicals (though I already work at a doctor's office), but I know some certifications for medical assisting do. For phlebotomy, I just stuck my classmates instead of going to a clinic, so you might have to do something like that. 

I also know a radiologist tech who is shadowing right no with no issue.

• Usually you would have to be a physical therapy student going through school to do job shadowing or co operative course work. 

You can call and see if they will let you, but they may be closed if your area is going through a lock down. If they say no consider taking a few courses to see if you like it.

Unless you are doing a formal internal or work placement, I don't think this would ever exist.