Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

Did I find the tomb of a Spanish Explorer 🧭? Strange cavern in Southern Arizona? (Nogales)?

What do old Spanish tombs resemble?

What I found was some sort of tunnel in the ground. I heard noises rumbling beneath the  basement floor. I then noticed the sound beneath one of the window wells.

I decided to dig there and try to figure it out

I dug about four feet and breached into some sort of tunnel.

I explored down there and found some sort of chamber off the tunnel full of stacks of paintings and artwork. Lots of really ornate stuff and such loaded in what look like mining carts.

There were stacks of bags full of a greenish flaky substance labeled Zambi

There were also ceramic cases full of white powder with a scorpion 🦂 symbol on them.

Could the white powder be peoples ashes?

The tunnel went further, but I decided to hold off on exploring until an archaeologist could look at it? I left everything alone?

Is this a Spanish Tomb? How do I contact an archaeologist?

Probably a MX drug gang stash. Those ceramic white powder vials were coke. The art work was stolen art work which was stored value objects to be sold later. Notify a high level police agency, not local police.

Troll Tip: LESS is MORE.

The more details you throw in, the LESS plausible your fiction.

Unless you have pictures, it didn't really happen.  Good try though.

• ray

not likely a spanish tomb, perhaps a earlier indian site or natural cave. post pictures.

you might want to talk to a local university history professor. DO NOT DIG. you will destroy artifacts or important clues.