Joseph asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

What was your favorite Eddie Guerrero match?

Mine was when faced Big Show, and Big show had to leave WWE if Big Show lost, and when he face triple h during the draft lottery

At wrestlemania vs kurt Angle

Eric Guerrero?

He wrestled for Oklahoma State.

• WWE No Way Out at The Cow Palace in San Francisco, California: WWE Champion Brock Lesnar vs. Challenger Eddie Guerrero with Mando Guerrero and their Mother in Attendance. Michael Cole doing Play by Play and Taz doing Color Commentary. A Great Match from beginning to End.

Honorable Mention to The Black Tiger vs. Wild Pegasus Matches in New Japan Pro Wrestling, The Eddie Guerrero vs. Dean Malenko Matches in Extreme Championship Wrestling, The Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio Matches in World Championship Wrestling and World Wrestling Entertainment.

Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio in Halloween Havoc '97.

https://youtu.be/sqRYKCH8dUc

Youtube thumbnail

• ?

This may be a lame answer but I think it showed Eddie's phenomenal character work. I loved his stuff with Batista. The feud where Eddie pretended to be his best friend, Batista is trying to prove the truth. There was a tag match with Eddie & Batista V MNM where Eddie basically "Faked injury" the whole match, Batista dominated, Eddie tagged at the end and won the match. I think he and Batista were brilliant that match, very entertaining, quite funny and i wish that story had finished as I was really into it.

WrestleMania XX

Eddie Guerrero. Kurt Angle

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6co46

It's gotta be when he defeated Lesnar for the WWE title, a cliche answer but Eddie was my favourite as a kid and I had goosebumps when I saw him finally win, it was bittersweet.

It has to be Eddie Guerrero vs. JBL 

That was crazy & bloody. sick bloody. 

Source(s): WWE Still Sucks.