Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

How does going to an hooker makes someone less of person and is non marriage material?

So I got some really bad news lately. My fiancee decided to call off the engagement because of the pandemic causing some issues. There's an travel ban and her country isn't allowing anyone to enter right now because of the pandemic. I'm extremely tired and fed up with waiting around as I want to be able to have my first experience with intimacy. I'm considering going to an hooker to get my needs met and I'm considering of doing this for the next few years until they lift the travel ban and I can come over there and find someone else. There's a massage parlor near here in the next city in atlanta and I'm considering going there. It is open 24 hours so I think I know what kind of place it is. I told my therapist about this and she got really upset about it. She told me that if I were to do this then she would discharge me as a client. Then my friends and family told me that doing this would make me less of a man if my future fiancee or wife finds out. I don't get how they can find out if I don't tell them. I'm still considering doing it but I don't get why people have a problem with it. Even the people on the suicide hotline thought it was bad and hung up on me shortly after 10 minutes of talking. How does going to an hooker make someone less of a person ?? What is so wrong about doing this when you need to get your needs met ?

• Foofa

You weren't seeing your fiancee on the regular even before she called off the engagement so it's not like your "needs" would have changed that substantially. So just do whatever it is you've been doing during the four years you've been talking about this "fiancee". 

As a woman I would dump you, permanently . If you TRULY love the person YOU WILL WAIT FOR THAT PERSON!!!! It is worth it, and it will mean a lot to them!

Source(s): Personal experience married 6 years
  • i + i

You've told not only your therapist, but 

also your friends and family, as well as 

the person on the suicide hotline, and 

also all of us. Chances are, someone 

like you will somehow let it slip and 

she will find out. 

[pretending you are not a troll]

🥴 Go and get your needs met. 

Just remember to be safe and use condoms.

You actually sound normal here. 😄 Except no one really has to pay for a hooker.