Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 month ago

Pharmacist wrote self harm on my medicine bottle, every doctor can see that now help!!!?

What can I do to have a pharmacist take off that a med as subscribed for suicidal behaviors and self harm... it was olanzapine... my specialist and an ER doctor were able to find my medicine history and now it’s in my chart that medicine listed as well as that description can a pharmacist change that or will they help please!? I don’t want everyone seeing that :/ 

Yeah but how do I get it off my record... ??? If they see the medication on my record doctors will know it’s an antipsychotic yes but they wouldn’t know that I self harm if it’s not listed on there the problem is that self harm behaviors is listed in there and my doctors can see it I just want the reason to be taken off

Medications are prescribed not subscribed. The pharmacy writes whatever is written on the prescription, so your doctor wrote that. Any medical person will know what the medications are, so it's all pretty irrelevant.

Just knowing what the drug is is enough for someone to know what its for.

Olanzapine is an antipsychotic primarily used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.