jeet asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 1 month ago

What is called owning to extremely tense relations between two power blocs ?

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    WRONG FORUM. Not related to philosophy. Try the Words and Wordplay forum in the EDUCATION  forum. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.