?
? asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 1 month ago

How can people eat pigs, when they're smarter than us?

They're kind, sensitive, and intelligent... something Humans often aren't. Surely a being with so much intelligence and grace should never be eaten or killed so senselessly?

Favorite Answer

Well, I get hungry and they taste pretty good, for the most part.  I don't revel in the idea but I don't feel guilty either.

• wereq

Go let a pig lose in the wild, wait til it has kids, go seek it out and try and pet it. Report to us your results if you live.

Ahhhhh.  OK.  Have a pig fix your teeth, fly your airliner and change the oil in your car. If we didn't eat pigs, there would not be any pigs.  Repeat after me slowly.  If.....we......don't....eat....pigs......then.... no.....pigs.  Now one more time......

They may be smarter than you, but they are not smarter than a vast majority of humans. 

I presume you are only speaking for yourself when you claim pigs are smarter.

I can assure you that a pig would have no hesitation about eating you.

If you prefer not to eat products from pigs that is your choice to make.

• JASON

Because bacon is delicious.