Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why does God punish us with even more contagious and deadly versions of the coronavirus? How might we appease Him?

At James 1:17 we are told that ,

with evil things 

God cannot be tried,

nor does he himself try anyone. So God didn’t bring corona.

God has nothing to do with it.  Mother Nature is a *****.

GOD sent me (Jeremiah 1:10) to preach (Romans 10:14-15) "the gospel of Christ" (Romans 1:16) and mankind continue in their LYING powerless pedophile (((ROME))) ***MAN*** MADE catholic doctrine as "DEAD spirits" (Romans 5:12-14; I Corinthians 15:21-22) serving the wrong god 

Calling Him "3 persons" of a so called "trinity"

"...Changing the glory of the uncorruptible GOD into an image made like to corruptible man" (Romans 1:23)

Eating His body and drinking His blood (I Corinthians 10:3-4)

Believing in (((TWO))) baptisms (Ephesians 4:5) and that the most prevalent one is a powerless water baptism leaving mankind "DEAD spirits" 

When Jesus does (John 1:33) the "one baptism" (Ephesians 4:5) "with the Holy Ghost" (John 1:33) the day He "choses and ordains us" (John 15:16) to become Christians (I Corinthians 12:13).

When Jesus baptizes us with the Holy Ghost (Acts 1:5) we receive (((POWER))) (Acts 1:8) "...to become the sons of GOD" (John 1:12-13) who are the ONLY Christians (I Corinthians 12:11-13).

Therefore, the majority of today's Christians are not even Christians and are serving the wrong god.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE GOD WHO WARNED YOU?

"If ye will not hear [My servant], and if ye will not lay it to heart, to 

(((GIVE GLORY UNTO MY NAME, SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS,))) 

I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, 

(((BECAUSE YE DO NOT LAY IT TO HEART.))) 

Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread SHYT upon your faces, even the SHYT of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.

And ye shall know that I have sent this commandment unto you, that my covenant might be with Levi, saith the LORD of hosts" (Malachi 2:2-4).

HENCE, HIS CURSE OF CORONAVIRUS!

MUTATIONS?

DID YOU LISTEN (JEREMIAH 6:16-19)?

DID YOU GIVE HIS (((POWER))) >>>"GLORY"<<< (MALACHI 2:2)?

DID YOU "BELIEVE" THAT JESUS DOES (((EVERYTHING?))) (ISAIAH 45:7)?

E.G. BAPTIZING, COMMUNING, PUTTING HIS SPIRIT INSIDE OF YOU AND (((CAUSING))) YOU TO OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS" (EZEKIEL 36:27)? 

DID YOU (((BELIEVE IN GOD))) OR >>>YOURSELF?<<<<

THEREFORE YOU ARE "DENYING THE POWER OF GOD" (II TIMOTHY 3:5-7)!

MUTATIONS?

YOU DON'T TAKE GOD SERIOUSLY!

YOU HAVE (((NO))) RESPECT FOR GOD!

CONSEQUENTLY >>>>>>>>>>NEW STRAINS OF CORONAVIRUS!<<<<<<<<<

YOU'RE PLAYING WITH THE WRONG GOD!

"For the leaders of this people cause them to err [ Roman Catholic church doctrine that all today's Christians preach]; and they that are led of them are destroyed. 

Therefore the LORD shall have no joy in their young men, neither shall have mercy on their fatherless and widows: 

for every one is an hypocrite and an evildoer, and every mouth speaketh folly. 

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still" (Isaiah 9:16-17).

"If my people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land" (II Chronicles 7:14).

Source(s): THUS SAITH THE LORD! LYING POWERLESS PEDOPHILE (((ROME))) ***MAN*** MADE CATHOLIC DOCTRINE: LET MY PEOPLE GO!

YOu are a gullible fool.  Religions are human made and not natural.  You are wasting your life.  Give up religion it's holding you back.

God is punishing humanity for destroying the planet. 

Next time there's an earthquake, stand out of doors naked. 

God will be appeased. You will be spared.

• Misty

All gods are myths, evolution is the reason for the variations.

• Cogito

Blaming the virus on God is utterly pointless and quite ridiculous.

Gods don't exist.

• “A poll taken in the U.K. last year showed that more people believe in ghosts and UFOs, than in God. Probably  no coincidence the UK is also now experiencing the new violent strains of the Coronavirus

Sometimes you have an alarm and you sleep through it, so you have to set a louder one. This is a pretty loud alarm, and I think if we understand it is coming from a God who is all-powerful and all-knowing. It’s a wake-up call to show us that things are not as they ought to be. What we perceive as punishments are restorative devices that God uses to try to get us back on track”

Psalm 9:17 — The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

2 Chronicles 7:14 -- But if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.