Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

My pee always goes sideways?

My pee sometimes sprays, splits into 2 or just goes right. My urine will mostly go right.

I'm a girl btw, and still a virgin.I think when i pee i feel a sharp pressure on my left side, not sure how to explain it.. it hurts for a second and then it feels like period cramps?I was thinking it's maybe some kind of blockage? I did have kidney stones before, i'm really hoping it doesn't have anything to do with that.Or maybe discharge blockage?I feel like i've had this for way too long for it to be discharge. it's been like this for atleast 3-4 months now. What should i do?

No one pees straight anyway.  Why are you so consumed with this.  If you are having bladder issues, why would you not see a doctor?  Pressure on your left side may be an issue, but, if you don't ask this of an actual physician then you are just wasting time.

Go see a doctor