Joseph asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 month ago

Was Bruce Lee able to take out any gunman even from a distance?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

No. He was still human. A gun man from far enough away could easily shoot him dead

• Clyde
    Lv 4
    1 week ago

Not sure but I think that Chuck Norris wears Bruce lee pajamas 

• 1 week ago

Blease understand that Bruce Lee is a human and the reason on why he was so deadly was due to being born with the right genetics such as fast twitch muscle fibres and incredible coordination and eyesight but all of his movies are complete bs as when fighting a group even Bruce Lee would lose as he would be K.O from behind while he's dealing with someone in front of him and u r confusing reality with overly exaggerated movies

• F
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Of course not. Remember the scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark , where the Arab is wielding a huge knife in front of Indiana Jones who just gets out his pistol and shoots him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Maybe .Too bad he didn't teach his son that move.

• 1 month ago

Bruce Lee beat up a bunch of triads who came on the set and interrupted one of his movie shoots.  He just told the director to keep rolling and that's how Enter the Dragon came to be

Source(s): That director's name was ME
  • 1 month ago

Oh thanks for the answers guys because i always thought Bruce Lee was the end all be all.

• Steel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Absolutely not. He even said as much in an interview and explained that's why so many kung fu movies of the day were period pieces.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A sniper at 1500 yards. I’d like to see it 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes he could catch bullets in his teeth. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.