Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

Is eating meat a crime?

Eating meat is a criminal act according to my religion (Hinduism) but Muslims don't consider it as a sin.

Favorite Answer

It's a good thing that most people don't care about your beliefs or your religion. Opinions vary and that's mine.

Nah, It’s just that some pushy vegans say it is, I could go for a good steak right about now.

no, it's not a crime. u can eat halal meat 

Most of the world would say eating meat is not a crime. Perhaps you can explain the rational basis for your religion's view on meat eating.

No. it's not a crime. You can eat meat. 

• John H

It isn't a crime for me. nothing better than a fresh juicy steak

My religion, Christianity, permits meat, but unlike Orthodox Judaism and Islam, does not require it. 

Jesus is recorded in the Gospels as having eaten fish, and have fed others with this food. As he was an observant Orthodox Jew, he would have eaten lamb at Passover.

• kswck2

Your opinion is not MY opinion. Keep your opinions to yourself-I am not interested. 

I have McDonald's stock.  It has held its value quite well.

Most of the world would say eating meat is not a crime. Perhaps you can explain the rational basis for your religion's view on meat eating. Just saying 'my religions says this or that' doesn't really tell us much. Someone else could just as easily say 'my religion doesn't say that', so we are no further forward. If we understood WHY your religions says what it does about eating meat, we might better understand. So, my friend, what is reason behind your religion's view on meat consumption?