Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

With video proof of election violations in Georgia and proof of vote switching in Georgia and Michigan how can they say no fraud?

Update:

The video wasn’t doctored and the switching was deliberate you cannot Have election rules changed by secretaries of states 

Update 2:

There is video proof that observers were sent home and then counting continued with no observers that is a violation of election laws, observers must be present at all times ballots are counted

Update 3:

And I seem to remember there being no hearings to show evidence 

Update 4:

You don’t show evidence without a hearing 

Update 5:

That video showed counting with only the ones counting when observers must be there at all times

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I think judges are afraid to have a trial in fear of civil unrest and personal death threats to themselves and their families.

When something makes NO sence, then there is a reason ...nafarious activity at play.

Honestly , dead people voting, and the case of hundreds of votes from one person with the same signature and same birthdate Jan 1st, 1900 !!

If that happened to the democrats, HOLY HELL would break loose! Guaranteed!

• 1 month ago

They claim the video is fake.

• 1 month ago

Because there isn't actually proof of those things?  "Irregularities" are not necessarily violations.  

• xyzzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

At this point it does not matter. The Democrats stole the election fair and square. The only thing that can be done is to change the laws so they cannot do it next time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If there was actual proof, it would have been all over news.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes there was Antrim county Michigan, ware county georgia had proven vote switching and by the way votes can’t suddenly decrease legally so how did trump suddenly have 432000 votes suddenly drop 

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Because there is no video proof, just idiots who had no idea what they were seeing on the video.  Try using a fact checking site.

There was no switching.  The cases in which the ballots were put in were ordinary cases in which they store the ballots in.

There were no hearings because a judge has to think that there is enough evidence to hear a case, and none of them did, including Republican judges.  If all you had to do was make allegations our courts would be backlogged for years.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I know. Trump committed fraud and Biden still won in a landslide.

Cheaters never prosper.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I seem to remember that 'proof' being laughed out of court

It was presented as evidence in court and dismissed

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/...

• TB12
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What video proof do you have that hasn't already been reviewed and dismissed,,,

Perhaps you could provide a link or two.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.