Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 1 month ago

are love bites normal?

if i feel the urge to bite my girlfriend or my pet cat because i love them so much is that weird or crazy ? if im happy or something?

• Rita
    1 week ago

In fact, hickeys are one of the most common sex injuries out there. Yes! While they may be proof, albeit very obvious proof, that you've gotten some sexy times, the downside of hickeys can often outweigh the upsides.

First, start by licking the kitty.

• OTTO

Nibbles are fine. Bites are not.

Yes, for some cats they are very norm. I actually miss the love bites one of my cats?would give me on the face. She?saved my life doing that many times when my blood sugar level?we're dangerously low. It's been over 7 years since she didn't come back. 

For humans it's?a little strange?and eccentric, but there is?no such thing as a normal or average person. 

Human bites are so dangerous cz human teeth like poison,i think you don't do this anymore. 

It's a little weird, but what you and your partner do is between the two of you. If they are ok with being bit like that, then it's fine. Please don't ever bite your pets. Biting means something completely different to them and I'm sure they don't like it.

• Audrey

Soft, gentle nibbles on your girlfriend. Do not be chewing on your kitty!

You are what you eat.