Sometimes we are happy. Sometimes we are sad. But is there another state which one could say " thats me"?

• Carmen

My hometown Michigan I’m happy considering everything going on and grateful I’m still among the living and healthy because of family and friends just counting my blessings because someone else some where might not be as fortunate to be happy as they want.

Pennsylvania.......

Contentment, i.e. being content with who we are and with what we have.  It can also be called "joy" because happiness fluctuates whereas joy is constant and doesn't require stimulus.

• j153e

As in "I am that"?

"I Am that I AM" is a teaching imparted unto Moses, a kind of prequel to "Who am I?" and "I am that."

"Om tat sat om" indeed, aka the Three-in-One as Triunity of Father, Spirit (Shiva), and Son (Vishnu or anointed Truth).

Related:  The Path of the Higher Self;

Autobiography of a Yogi;

and, some online sources of the Bab (begins with p. 15):  http://rsmd.net/presentations/writings_of_the_bab....

We call it nonchalant or apathetic or cool in English, but in reality having no thoughts but the present means you're driving yourself, your vehicle, with no input from outside nor imagined.

• snafu

Meh...           

content ..................