Sometimes we are happy. Sometimes we are sad. But is there another state which one could say " thats me"?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Carmen
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

My hometown Michigan I’m happy considering everything going on and grateful I’m still among the living and healthy because of family and friends just counting my blessings because someone else some where might not be as fortunate to be happy as they want.

• 1 month ago

Pennsylvania.......

• 1 month ago

Contentment, i.e. being content with who we are and with what we have.  It can also be called "joy" because happiness fluctuates whereas joy is constant and doesn't require stimulus.

• j153e
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

As in "I am that"?

"I Am that I AM" is a teaching imparted unto Moses, a kind of prequel to "Who am I?" and "I am that."

"Om tat sat om" indeed, aka the Three-in-One as Triunity of Father, Spirit (Shiva), and Son (Vishnu or anointed Truth).

Related:  The Path of the Higher Self;

Autobiography of a Yogi;

and, some online sources of the Bab (begins with p. 15):  http://rsmd.net/presentations/writings_of_the_bab....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

We call it nonchalant or apathetic or cool in English, but in reality having no thoughts but the present means you're driving yourself, your vehicle, with no input from outside nor imagined.

• snafu
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Meh...           

• 1 month ago

content ..................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.