ernest asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

My appointment for covid vaccine shows 2/10 at 11:22 pm at disneyland.  But I drove by at 10:20 pm and it was closed.  Something is wrong.?

On the Othena app this information came up.  And it showed the appointment was confirmed.  This will be my second vaccine.  There are no contact information so I don't know where to go.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

STOP TROLLING!!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Clearly you cannot understand dates or times.  First off, no one is giving out vaccines at 11PM at night.  Secondly, you have trouble understanding what month you are in.  Seriously, put down the alcohol or whatever it is you are on because there's no way a smart person would misunderstand this.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

the date is February the second and yes it is scheduled for that time as i looked it up and it says that this site was chosen to be a super site for vaccinations

• 1 month ago

You drove by at 10:20 pm last night (1/22)??

1. the vaccine distribution is not 24 hours a day.  They are not going to be there all

night.

2. 10:20pm is after the state's curfew.  If you think it's important enough to get a vaccine, it is also important enough for you to follow the other county/state regulations.

3. Orange County testing sites have been closed due to the high winds that we had over the previous few days.

They will continue to close when there is poor weather. 

4. Your 2nd vaccine is 2.5 weeks away?  Which means you just got your vaccine this week... where did you go this week?

The vaccine clinic is at the Toy Story Parking Lot located at:

1900 S Harbor Blvd Anaheim

- this is on Harbor, South of Katella == not really near the parks. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

If 2/10 is the date of your vaccine, there's no need to worry about it today, more than 2 weeks before your appointment. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.