What did Adolf Hitler really meant by saying does words and what lead to him saying does words?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

"does words"???  What are you even talking about?

• F
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Good job you weren’t around in Nazi Germany. Mengele would have loved to looked inside your head ( literally).

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

yes and what words where hey , or you going to keep us guessing , never read such a dumb question ..

• Clyde
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

It doesn’t matter he was only human and humans have sinned, God is in Charge 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hitler's Conversation with Josef Hell, 1922

When Hell asked Hitler what he intended doing if he ever had full freedom of action against the Jews, his response was: If I am ever really in power, the destruction of the Jews will be my first and most important job. As soon as I have power, I shall have gallows after gallows erected, for example, in Munich on the Marienplatz-as many of them as traffic allows. Then the Jews will be hanged one after another, and they will stay hanging until they stink. They will stay hanging as long as hygienically possible. As soon as they are untied, then the next group will follow and that will continue until the last Jew in Munich is exterminated. Exactly the same procedure will be followed in other cities until Germany is cleansed of the last Jew!" (quoted in John Toland, Adolf Hitler. London: Book Club Associates, 1977, p.116)

2 Thumbs down what do you hate about the Truth

• 1 month ago

Don't understand the question. Are you asking about Hitler's rhetoric? Hitler was not difficult to read; he told the world his intentions in his Mein Kampf, but Chamberlain didn't get it.

• God
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We have no way of knowing what Hitler or anyone else "really meant" by what they wrote.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.