So bored, please help?

Ok, so I've been stuck at home for several days now due to rain, snow, and COVID-19 restrictions. I really wish I had a Nintendo Switch (or Nintendo Switch Lite) so that I could play Animal Crossing: New Horizons, but unfortunately, I can't afford to buy one (I'm so envious of everyone who has a Switch). I found out there are Switch emulators you can download on your computer for free, but from what I've heard, they work very poorly and glitch up a lot. Plus it's illegal to download pirated copies of games for free (I'd rather not break the law). If anyone knows how to get a Switch (or Switch Lite) for a cheaper price, please let me know. I've done nothing but stupid boring adult chores these days, and I feel like I'm dying of boredom. Please, someone, rescue me from this awful situation!

UPDATE: I found some old gift cards I saved and was able to buy a Switch (plus the game)! ACNH is such an awesome time killer, I've had so much fun with it! Thank you all for your answers. Still stuck at home due to nonstop snow, but I'm finally free from boredom!

Favorite Answer

I can't get you animal crossing, but you mentioned you have a PC. Microsoft's gamepass might be worth looking at if you're in a mood to play other things. It's $1 for the first month if you're a new user right now, just remember to cancel it if you don't like it.

Source(s): Even if your PC isn't very high end, it has tons of indie stuff that'll run on just about anything too.

There are tons of indie games that cheap and fun on Steam. They may not be Animal Crossing, but you might find something you like. And if you have Amazon Prime, you can get a bunch of free PC games via Twitch, too. 

Check out Stardew Valley, Graveyard Keeper, Garden Paws, Little Dragons Cafe, Calico, Harvest Moon: Light of Hope, Hokko Life, and My Time at Portia. 

Switch emulators barely function, I wouldn't reccomend wasting your time. Emulators usually only work well 10+ years after the console comes out. That said, if you have a good computer you could easily emulate any ps2/gamecube/wii/ds or earlier game, but yeah thats still illegal, I just don't care so I do it anyway. Anyway the cheapest switch I've ever seen new was $180 for the lite and I think that was a limited time sale, there's someone selling new switch lites on ebay for $150 but you can't always trust those people.