When you become a senior Citizen Do you Just Accept Death?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I think first it just is not an "older person" thing death is. So many people die young , that it is quite an accomplishment to make to senior citizen.     MY thoughts on it are we all know we will die someday it isn't available to not accept it . It is a fact. BUT I do feel it is something we in a way don't believe it will happen. We don't think today is my day. We live one day at a time and nobody thinks death is coming that day . I sincerely hope you make it to senior citizen!! and have a good life !

• 1 month ago

one thing for sure you cant stop it

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Everyone accepts death. They can accept it peacefully, or kick and scream about it, but there is no preventing it. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, I accept that I no longer have to work hard for the money I use to buy food, pay for heating bills and only have to pay half price for bus journeys. That money now just goes into my bank account as my pension.  However, I DO accept that death is closer than it was and that my turn will come but I hope I'll continue to do these things for many more years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Many seniors @7O have I5+ years before death comes zxjqkv

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• 1 month ago

Senior Citizens usually last quite a few years after being designated "senior."  

Some people learn to accept death at an early age, some are still scared of it when they are old.  We all have to die at some time, and we really don't know when.  I don't recall being scared of death, except in the instinctive sense. I.e. If I see a car coming at me, I will feel scared as I dodge it.  It's not something that causes me anxiety.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You're gonna have to accept death at any age, anything can happen at any age. There is nothing you can do but go with the flow. And of course everyone should accept death.

• 1 month ago

I'm doing my best to accept death, but so far I'm not very good at it.  Maybe things will improve as I get older.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Well yeah,  I read my Bible more 

I pray more 

We all sin.

Actually looking forward to meeting jesus,  god. The angel s my loved ones,   

• 1 month ago

At what age does one NOT accept death? It's there in front of all of us.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.