Matt asked in Science & MathematicsWeather · 1 month ago

Can a someone explain this elevated thunderstorm event?

I was ahead  of a warm front.  Temperatures  were 45 degrees. Surface winds were out of the east 15 to 25 mph gusting to 30 mph. There was a blanket of low stratus clouds and saw them moving in from the east. A squall line was moving in from the west and the individual cells were moving up from the southwest.  I saw the  shelf cloud coming in from the west while at the same time the low stratus clouds were moving in from the east meeting the shelf cloud.  It started raining and the winds shifted gradually to the north then as the brighter sky behind  the shelf cloud it was torrential rain and calm winds. Behind that it was rain and winds were back out of the east at 15 to 25 mph and thunder too. So why would winds shift to the north then calm then back to the east. Keep in mind I gather the downdrafts were not reaching the ground so I figured there must have been a meso low embedded in the east surface winds. I'm not sure about the calm winds in the core.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.