JB asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Joe Biden Trans Lobby?

Why did Joe Biden sign an executive order for trans athletes? It is not for morals reasons, because Joe Biden is not a good person, he developed the Crime Bill and The Patriot. So why is this issue so important to him, I don't understand? Because trans people make up less than 0.4% of the American Population (1.4 million and that being very optimistic) 

Is there a trans lobby that I'm not aware off? because you would think the weed lobby would be more powerful (has more money) and that would push him into legalizing drugs? or if he was a decent person he would sign an executive order banning private prisons (a campaign promise he ran on). Why was it so important to him to sign an executive order for trans athletes, why not later on in his campaign, like most politicians do? I don't understand?

Attachment image

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

unrelated to personal finance.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The man is shallow. A plagiarist, no original thought

Hid out in the Cloak room until someone else came up with a new bill, then grabbed the .

He *needs* to be liked.    Regrettably he does not understand sane people.

He flies off the handle when confronted.

Rachel Levine,  as *assistant* secretary of health.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Cannabis users don't need new legislation to use cannabis.   People have been growing and using cannabis for decades (or centuries) despite it being illegal.

Legalizing cannabis is about nothing more than money (taxation).  It has nothing to do with civil rights.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.