What is the difference between Canadian French and the French of France?

Have met people from both places who say the other's version of the language is weird/ odd. 

Police stop you at checkpoint to check if you’re chipped (aka vaccinated)

Police check the car; let's say 4 people car but signal only from 3; so, police stop it to chip the notyetchipped; signal from 4 now and police let the car go. This is prophecy by saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov. Notice police chip (aka vaccinate) people at gun point in Africa; so, no more "it's not gonna happen here" 'cuz it will soon enough, capisce?

Police do it on highways or when you leave your city... basically, you can't leave your city unless you're vaccinated; but vaccine = mark of the beast; so, escape now while your city doesn't have these rules; forgive me.

Gov't sprays chemtrails so that people feel symptoms of flu

5G will kill vaccinated; just read Georgia Guidestones' commandment of 500 million max population on earth; it fits with Orthodox Christian prophecy of 7 percent of people left

Russian Orthodox prophecy also says that there will be unbearable stench in winter. So, there you go. Russian winters are cold. So, they must have died from the new disease that doesn't have a name 'cuz it's caused by 5G.

martial law; Constitution was suspended; New World Order

read Book of Revelation; Chapters 13 and 14, please

chipped people will be influenced by super computers to receive World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it), but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays

If you escape mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to permanent heaven

how to escape it? by hiding within a small group (10 - 15 people according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov); no documents; no electronics

Project Pogo = Alex Jones, QAnon, Adam Green, etc. videos are put out so that gov't tracks who watches them. (Project Zyphr annihilates people who watch these videos). Drone with scopolamine will drill a hole in your window at 4 am. Once gassed, you will come out to the police van (waiting for you outside) yourself; you will be taken to underground camp to be tortured for adrenochrome. The rest of the people will be secretly (or even openly) chipped when they sign up for food in closed stores

AI (artificial intelligence aka demons) will post on your social media as if it were you doing it while you're on vacation; it will even make phone calls on behalf of you; no one will notice that you're missing in action.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla’s ether); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me.

Difference? 

You mean differences. 

There are some different words (vocabulary) and different idioms (expressions) and some different accents (pronunciations). 

I'm American, aged 67. 

I learned Parisian French in elementary school, at age 8. 

I have been in France. 

Everybody understood me. 

I have been in Montreal, Canada. 

Everybody understood me. 

The French were very pleased when they learned that I was American, as compared to being British.  It was nothing bad about Brits, but the fact that I came from so far away and spoke French.  I somehow got more credit than being from the nearby, neighboring country. 

The French Canadians were very pleased when they learned that I was American, as compared to being Canadian.  There is a strange attitude in Canada about speaking French or speaking English only.  It's difficult to explain. 

The British (in the UK and in mainland Europe) were very pleased with me when they found out that I was American. 

Canadians have always been pleased with me knowing that I am American. 

I like languages and I like people. 

I have always acted respectfully and pleasantly when visiting other countries.

Me too as a native French person, I find the French language of Canada somewhat odd:

French Canadians have a strong accent and too, they use different expressions and words. 

For instance a French word can have a different meaning in Quebec, ex:

A ' blonde ' for someone in Quebec = a girlfriend.

In France it can be: a cigarette ( like: Marlboro, Craven A, etc..), a beer / ale or a girl who has blond hair.

Anyway we understand each other, no problem for me. It's just I find their accent funny. But hey, I'm pretty sure they say the same about the French accent  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quebec French comes from the language spoken in Brittany, and Normandy in the 1500-1600's.  France French comes from that spoken in Paris.  Both have changed in different directions in the last 400-500 years or so.  Quebec has a government agency that works to preserve the language there, and particularly preserves older words, making it sound "old fashioned" to the people of France.  France has far more English loan words in more recent years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9rh3lqdtT0

Youtube thumbnail

is by a Canadian man who is a linguist, and talks about language.  In it, he gives some of the differences in vocabulary, which is the main difference between the two dialects.  Well; two of the dialects!  Canadians speak "Joale" in Montreal, and Acadian in New Brunswick, which are quite different from each other.  Similarly, France has different dialects of French as well, although "International French" is basically the French of Paris.

Different dialects just as Mexican Spanish is different from Spanish Spanish and American English is different from British English.

• Matt

it's a different dialect, the two people have been separated from each other for so long that their languages have almost become two separate languages, sort of like English spoken by an American and English spoken by an English person