Anonymous

Are men using the excuse of feminism for refusing to be romantic or taking on more traditional male roles?

I find that a majority of men today seem to think it's completely okay for women to exist solely for their gratification, but once a woman asks one thing from a man, she becomes - 1) A crazy *****, 2) materialistic, 3) A diva/princess

Then, when we ask them why they don't want to be romantic, generous, or chivalrous towards women anymore, they give immature responses such as "Because feminism".

Yes, feminism is here to stay and it has changed romance forever. But as women, if we are expected to do things for men such as "putting out" more for the sake of sex positivity b.s that men have also created, shouldn't men at least put more emotional effort into relationships besides solely focusing on the sexual aspects.

When I hear men complain about their girlfriends, the most common follow up to that complaint is "Well, I stay anyways because free sex is hard to come by."

I've been told throughout my life that not all men think this way, but it appears a vast majority of them do, and I'm just tired of it.

• Foofa
    Favorite Answer

Some men might be, and those would be the ones to avoid. 

They seem to like using excuses for everything & think they're entitled to everything when they barely give anything in return.

Problem is women nowadays are not the women they used to be.. They're now influenced by social media, kardashians, songs like 'WAP', peer pressure, etc. The days where you could be in a committed relationship with a woman are damn near over. It's very rare to find a stable woman nowadays who isn't practicing hypergamy. Marriage is gonna be a thing of the past pretty soon. Do you know how many red pill YouTube channels and sites there are out there to help men deal with female nature and not get played by women? There's too many to count.. You don't see any red pill dating advice for women, they don't exist because there's not a need for it. 

Some men are, others aren't. Some use feminism as an excuse for not being romantic, and others are romantic, or if they're not then they have a reason other than feminism. Do you see what I'm getting at, here? Because truthfully, justified or not, your post reads more like venting than it reads as a legitimate question. The conclusion that it leads me to make is that your choices of which men to romantically socialize with, are poor choices. Since we can easily demonstrate that not ALL men are as you describe, the only conclusion to make is that the men you tend to date behave this way. Which means you're dating the wrong men. Am I mistaken?