Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 1 month ago

Is 5'6" considered tall for a teenage girl? ?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • drip
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The average height of an American women (20+yo) is 5’4”.  So you would be on the tall side of average height. Most American females have their full height by age 15.  

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Meh, if in middle school, it's pretty tall. I was the same height and taller than most. But in high school, I felt like a midget! Even though I was more like an average size.

• 4 weeks ago

Where? In the Philippines she'd be very tall; in Sweden she'd be short.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No bout right.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Not at all its pretty average. I'm 5'5 1/2 and nobody sees me as tall either.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How old? Fourteen? Yes. 17? No. She is on the taller side of middle height. Tall is considered 5'9" or taller 

• 1 month ago

Successful men are generally taller than most and they naturally select taller women when seeking a partner. Your job is to get an education and develop character and see your doctor in plenty of time if it seems that your increasing  height is disturbing your comfort boundary.

• 1 month ago

No. I'm 5'6". In middle school, I was taller than most of the boys. Some caught up and passed me in high school. By the time I got to college, I was pretty average for girls, and shorter than most of the guys. 5'8/5'9" is considered tall for a girl. 

• 1 month ago

Yes and no. I think the average female height is usually somewhere around 5'4", or somewhere between 5' and 5'5". So you're slightly taller but not by an overly considerable amount. 

• 1 month ago

How old? Fourteen? Yes. 17? No. She is on the taller side of middle height. Tall is considered 5'9" or taller 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.