My life has finally started at Age 26, where do I continue from here on out? In my prime finally. My life is getting together. ?

Hey guys. So I'm Melvin. I decided to write a Yahoo Answer because I really need good advice and would love to hear everyone's positive comments.

Most of my life, I've struggled to find a job due to no work experience. I'm a smart person, finished college in 2016, but could have finished in 2014. Took a year off after HS, started at 19? If it's late, I don't know. Finished HS after turning 18. 

Have an amazing mom, dad and family as well. I have terrific friends from all ethnic backgrounds. I'm 🇩🇴 Dominican, Spanish. I speak English, Spanish and now Intermediate Japanese, trilingual. Have many hobbies. I go out to concerts & other events. 

2017 was the lowest point in my life after  college. Had a stress Psychosis due to not finding a job.1 day in ER. Recovered. 

Then I finally got my first job in June 2018 at Cosi. Wonderful Assistant Manager, Michelle. Learned a lot. Amazing co-workers. Saved up money, gained work experience. Worked part time for over 2 yrs.

My company closed in December 2019, I left to Dominican Republic 🇩🇴 to visit my family. Started the Twin Flame Journey. Met my False Twin from 🇩🇴. On a rare journey on Earth. 

Had a spiritual awakening late 2019 after we met. Became spiritual & closer to God. My job closed & went on UI. Saved over 20K+ & much money when I came back from DR after a month traveling there before the pandemic.

Had job offers/ easier time applying to more jobs since my first job but pandemic put them on hold. I'm happy.

• Foofa

The world will need people who've managed to remain optimistic through all the drama of the pandemic, social unrest, political crackdowns, et al. So just be you and be the vanguard for a (hopefully) better civilization going forward. 

Melvin, you didn't write an answer.  You wrote a question.   Unfortunately, this is neither a dating app NOR is it a chat site. I'd suggest that you put some of your money in psychtherapy.

That's great! But pls don't share personal information on here like that, your name, much money u made. At least set your post as anonymous. Be safe on here, ppl are crazy! Just want u to be safe to. It's awesome your journey w God is strong and all the positive things going on  in your life. I struggled last yr and a physical and verbal marriage, had very low self esteem, and was barely making it. By the grace of God I was blessed w a decent job and got and able to get a divorce. I was told by doctor she didn't think I would be able to have more kids, but I had faith, prayed and believe. God has blessed me with another kid on the way. My job is stressed free. I found someone that loves me and my son u conditional

i would just do what you want to do