Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Should I be skeptical?

My wife is pregnant. I always use condoms without fail and she is always on pills. At least that's what she tells me. The odds of a pregnancy happening when we used 2 different methods of birth control are infinitely small. It's almost impossible. 

even being that protective there still could be a slight chance there always is a slight chance

as for her cheating on you .. i dunno it coould be possible but you migght have to do some detective work or dna the baby after being born... but at this point i feeel like you might need more evidence to prove she is cheating on you

I would be,

but if the child is born while you are married , you will pay child support even if you do a DNA test proving it is not your child ...  note a DNA test cannot tell who the father is unless you have a man to compare it too .. and she is not going to tell you who he is 

also while nothing in life is 100% ,, is not true,, death is 100% the unfairness of the divorce and child support system is 100% bias,  

but to blame the pharmaceutical companies is BS since 99.8% of women who claimed to properly taking the birth control pills and got pregnant LIED 

forgetting one day is enough to fail the birth prevention even if you take the missed pill the next day (two that day) this is SO COMMON .. it is almost expected 

these women will never tell you they skipped a day  -- since they have done it dozens of times and with the odds did not get pregnant yet; they start to believe the lie them selves 

• Foofa

Almost but not completely. Funny how you seem to think her oral contraceptive is fending off your sperm but not some other guy's. It happens more often than you'd imagine. Don't destroy your marriage by being this ignorant about human physiology. Go talk to her OB/GYN if you need someone to explain it to you. 

She is likely sleeping around and playing you badly zxjqk

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

Condoms are not 100% effective against pregnancy nor are birth control pills. However, when both are used there's still a very slight chance she could get pregnant. I wouldn't confront her with the issue yet, although after the child is born, you may want to do a DNA test on it. Falsely accusing her at this time could very well end your marriage over nothing. 

You should get a test done to learn who the man is that impregnated your wife. 

It happened to me and my husband.  And my sister's ex got his wife pregnant two years after he had a vasectomy.  Almost impossible doesn't mean totally impossible.  

• ?

maybe god wanted to give her a baby

• Strand

Does she take her pills every single day without fail? Does she store them properly? Do you store your condoms properly and check the expiration dates? Are you using lubricants that can damage latex? Has she taken any new medications or supplements? The methods you use are effective but only when they are used 100% correctly, there is a lot of room for human error. The real question you need to ask yourself is why don't you trust your wife? Whether it's justified or not, there is a reason you were so quick to doubt her character and you two need to address that reason together. Also if you are certain you don't want kids, you really should just take matters in to your own hands and get a vasectomy.

It is ALMOST impossible, but keep in mind no form of birth control is 100% and oddball things can happen.