Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Is there a way I could be pregnant? ?

I’m not on any birth control but we do use condoms and he does not finish inside me despite using a condom. 

Sometimes he’ll finish before me, take the condom off, clean up, wash his hands twice, dry them & come back and do things to me. 

It probably sounds extremely stupid but my period is a bit late, but there’s no way I could be pregnant right. I have been probably stressing a fair bit about it but I have really bad anxiety about these things

Thank you ! 

He pulls out way before he has to finish & we also check condoms when we’re finished everything to make sure there’s no holes etc. 

Sorry one last thing! When I say a bit late I mean 1 day late 

• Rita
    1 week ago

Small changes in the way you feel both physically and emotionally can be detected as early as a week after conception; and some women report 'feeling pregnant' long before their changing hormone levels are picked up on a test.

Yeah, you could be pregnant if the condom was not put on correctly and he got precum inside you. There is always sperm in precum.

There’s absolutely no way you could be pregnant. It’s normal for your cycle to randomly change sometimes so your period may come early one month then late the next. Stress can also delay your period as well so try not to stress too much

You should finish before he even STARTS QUEEN!!!!!

Ps. I really don’t know I mean maybe but I doubt it (I’m a premed major so I know what I’m talking about)

It's unlikely unless his penis goes into your vagina without a condom on.

Even fertile myrtle would still be technically a virgin after going through the complicated routine you just described. just wait a week or so & aunt flo will show up..

To be honest I think this is a very lame troll attempt because no one would still be in a romantic mood after  all that prep work.

Most women's cycles are not exact.

One day late is not late.

He puts his "piece" in you = yes, you could be preggie.

He and you do things to reduce the chance of being preggie but every time his "piece" goes in you, a little fishy can escape and swim upstream.

you might be, go see your doctor about it