Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 month ago

Do you feel badly for people not invested into crypto right now?

They are missing the boat. I’ve gone from 50k in my crypto portfolio to over $2 million in the past 3 years through various altcoins that started off at very low market cap and have exploded. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No, I do not feel bad for people not "invested" in crypto right now. I do not know, or care, what the future value of such "investments" will be. I know some people would end up with a loss if they sold their crypto holdings today.

There will always be investment opportunities that will make a lot of money. A person cannot, and should not, try to catch every boat. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No, I do not feel badly for people who are smart enough to not gamble.

Warren Buffett dismissed bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as worthless in a CNBC interview.

"Cryptocurrencies basically have no value," Buffett said. "They don't produce anything."

"You can't do anything with it except sell it to somebody else," he added. "But then that person's got the problem."

• 1 month ago

Who knows what will happen, in 3 years someone investing today at 32k could be a millionaire. If you zoom out it has only gone up 

• 1 month ago

About as useful as a chinese firecracker.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.