Is 25 too old to become an alternative model?

I mean, I look younger than I actually am because I workout for 10-15 hours a week by going to a gym but since they’ve closed I’ve been hiking on uphill trails for the same amount of time a week. I also eat 7 servings of vegetables and 7 servings of fruit a day and drink 10-12 cups of water a day. My BMI is 19.4 right now. This is how I plan on staying and I’ll never allow my BMI to get lower than 18.5 so I can stay healthy. That’s why I want to be an alternative model, cause they are much more body positive and mainstreams models are still often pressured to maintain a super slim figure which is often underweight. By alternative model I mean goth, punk, emo, e-girl, rave clothes. I’m not expecting anything too grandiose, I’m just going to find some gigs here and there. I’m also very creative with my outfits and I have long, turquoise hair. 

Anyway, I hope to hear some success stories from people who’ve had success with this at the age of 25+ and/or websites to upload my outfits and get noticed by clothing companies. 

You seem hopelessly deluded.... sorry. 

• kelvin

no.........................

some of the victoria secrets model are in their 30's and I know they started modeling young but still.