Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

Anyone know where i can get a haircut during covid?

My hair is so long I havnt left the house much since march because of covid but my hair keeps bothering me want a haircut anywhere I can get one I live in socal. 

• Mark

Most hair cut places have been opened  been opened back up since August. Just wear a mask when you go to your hair cut..

If not cut..it will look the most beautiful....

I got mines cut by Super Cuts.

Call the place that you used to go to, or drop by there. They may have a closed sign on the front but they let you in the back door. 

Cut it yourself. There are literally thousands of websites with instructions and YouTube videos showing exactly how to cut your own hair at home. All you need is sharp scissors, a comb, a mirror and about half an hour of time. It's not rocket science. And if it looks terrible you can take a picture and brag about your bad covid home haircut. There's even a bunch of bad covid cut hashtags on Instagram and TikTok.

• Unless you know a hair stylist or barber that's willing to come to your house, you may have to wait until they can re open. If they're open then get a hair cut, and you should  wear a mask.  

Or learn how to cut your hair, get some a hair styling kit or some clippers from Amazon or a beauty supply store on line. There's lots of tutorials around on you tube on how to do that. 

I'm going through another lock down. I did get my hair cut a few times this year and I felt perfectly safe. I haven't heard of any one dying from covid, because they got their hair cut in my area. If it's too short, you can't tie it back. 

Tie it back and work with it. No doubt, you will look cute. 

Just accept what is going on right now, and be creative.  

Don't use a hair stylist to give you a cut, because I heard of an old couple who died from Covid after getting one.  Buy one of those plastic bibs, put a headband in the right position, stand in front of a bathroom mirror, and cut your hair around the edge of the headband.  

Cut it yourself! Learn how! 

You can buy a barber set set cheap and clipper set w scissors.