Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

Why do some women stare nastily and judgily at other women? (Say you’re average looks, casual clothes, not staring, minding yr business..)?

Isnt it best to ignore them rather than say anything and risk abuse or even violence.

Why would I say hello to a staring,  rude woman??

Sure way to start an arguemen.

You don't know what's going on with them, with their lives. They could be processing horrible, unthinkable, painful stuff. Most of the time, it doesn't have anything to do with you.   

I can't answer about risking abuse or violence. That is for you to determine. If you feel safe, smile. If she smiles back, say something like I love the scarf you're wearing or what you ordered looks delicious.  

maybe theyre jealous of you

Remember, you are not responsible for nor can you control the choices of other people.  Best you can do is live your own life, be responsible for your own choices and interact with people in accordance to what is best for you.