blank
blank asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

What is your opinion on the name Jason for a boy?

• Rita

Jason is most definitely a "hot guy" name! It's a solid choice for a male as reflected by its popularity over the years. If not for the fact that I've chosen to spend my life ...

The name Jason is "way too common."  It's also the name of the fictional psychopath in the Friday The 13th series.  You're better off choosing a much less common name like Carter, Carson, or Wesley. 

• Kevin

I hate Jason but I like these possible nicknames from it

Jay

Jace

Sonny

Hate it. not only is it the worst "son" name, it's probably one of the worst names in existence to me.

It’s a fantastic name. It’s my nephews name. He goes by Jay too. I like Jace which is his sons name . 

It's okay but a bit dated, very 80s. 

• Snid

Jason is oaky.  It's a bit dated and a tad over used and it tends to be shortened to Jase now days.  I like Jase better than Jason.

I think it's a great name. But it was very popular in the 1970s and 1980s, so some people might consider it dated now. Jason, Jennifer, David, Heather, Michael and Matthew were all very popular back then.

It's alright, not a huge fan of the name

Average, not a fan though.