Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

So my  mother is mad to be in a nursing home after a heart attack and is spreading lies about me and complaining how lazy the nurses are?

She shoved me and kind of hurt me because she thought I stole her purse. She has two of .my nephews 

s hating me the older can't stand her because she fat shames him constantly

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Mom needs a BRUMS evaluation for post cardiac event personality changes. What you're describing is more common than not following a heart attack. Talk to her doctor. 

• T J
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Break off all contact with her.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

maybe you shouldnt see her till she decides to change

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There's no question here but that doesn't matter much because you didn't explain this very well.  Tell her the next time she spreads a rumor, you will stop visiting and talking to her.  That's all I've got.  I don't understand why someone is in a nursing home for a heart attack, and I have no idea what the nephews have to do with any of this. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Who is the guardian and responsible for mom?  Have the guardian talk to the nephews and explain that mom has problems and what she says should be disregarded.   

• Regwah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Talk to staff about her behaviour, is she like that with others or is it mainly you or your family, if she has dementia there is not much you can do other than notice what might trigger certain behaviours.

Maybe place some familiar things in her room to make it feel more like home, pictures on the wall, print up some photo books with images of happy times, friends & family.

It's not going to be easy for you, I wish you well.

• 1 month ago

She tried to make false allegations to cps  too and why my sister and I stay away

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.