Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality Β· 1 month ago

Why do atheists and naturalists come up with the most outlandish theories to avoid having to admit that GOD exists?

I

s the universe a massive computer simulation created by aliens?

Atheists: Very likely!

Is the universe just one instantiation of an infinite number of other universes in a much larger but undetectable multiverse?

Atheists: Seems reasonable!

Is the universe one massive, integrated consciousness that controls itself?

Atheists: Probably!

Is the universe just the disembodied intelligence of advanced alien life forms?

Atheists: Sounds cool!

Is the universe the creation of an All-Powerful Divine Creator?

Atheists: OMG! How irrational? How silly? Is this the stone age? Do you believe in fairy tales?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

You forgot the most common one(s): everything just somehow created ITSELF from absolutely nothing and life can come from inanimate objects as if this were Disneyland with pots and pans coming to life. Kind of boxes you in, if you say you believe there is no God, doesn't it? That's because those things are impossible. Once you wake up and realize that you are basically insane for having beliefs that would mean that life can come from inanimate objects and that something can come from basically nothing, what else is there to believe? If you're logical, you're pretty much forced to believe in God at that point. If you're emotional, well, then "sin lieth at the door" and you will enjoy hell.Β 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

When we leave God out of the equation, we must stretch science beyond its breaking point in order to explain the universe and life.

i.e. sheer delusion

1 Timothy 6:20-21 KJV β€” Keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Another liar playing with straw men...

Update: Andrea, everyone here knows that I, the real Corvus, am the farthest thing from a Christian. I created this character as a reductio ad absurdum argument showing the stupidity of the Christian habit of shifting the burden of proof.

-π’žβ„΄π“‡π“‹π“Šπ“ˆ ℬ𝓁𝒢𝒸𝓀𝓉𝒽ℴ𝓇𝓃ℯ

• 1 month ago

Lol. Jesus is an Alien. He is that Advanced Alien Life Form that created this planet and all life on it. Jesus is NOT from the Earth, but from somewhere else, which makes him an Alien. Hello.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Since you can't prove that God exists atheists have no need for outlandish theories to avoid having to admit that GOD exists, moron.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.