If someone asked you if they smelled bad would you tell them?

I have been having issues with body odors that I believe are because of medications that cause sweating and urinary problems that I have been trying to solve for over a year at the doctor. I know I smell bad but I was trying to see if others smelled me too and I tried to explain my situation because I didn’t know what was going on. I asked one coworker and she said she never smelled anything and didn’t know what I was talking about and another coworker when I ask her she always speaks very loudly and says that she doesn’t smell me and ask me if I am possibly smelling myself. She also said she would tell me because she would want someone to be honest with her if she had an odor( normally she will not talk this loud with anyone else).they both told me on desperate occasions that if they did smell me they would let me know. The problem is that I know they are all lying because I hear them talking to each other and customers about me and my body odor. I just can’t seem to understand why they won’t be honest with me if I ask them.  

To put it simply, yes. It's my personal belief that honesty is always key and it's important to be honest, especially with things like this. 

If you "know that they are all lying", why ask? The question does put people on the spot rather, so use plenty of deodorant, etc. You can then ask them if they like that.