After all it’s happening, do you still believe there is a god? And how much do you believe? 100%, 80%, 50%?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

So close to 0%, might as well forget it.

• 1 month ago

Habakkuk 2:20 

But the Lord is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.

• 1 month ago

What happened to the 0% option..?!

• Harry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

What is happening today is proving by the prophecies being fulfilled alone  that God exists Many prophecies of The Messiah  Where he would be born,when , what tribe, miraculous birth,dying on a stake,being ressurected Organising the preaching of Gods Kingdom The war in heaven at the time of the first global war on earth on time 2 Peter 1;20-21 That is why it is important to get accurate knowledge of the true God and the one He sent John 17;1-6 said Jesus when praying to the True God Psalm 37 is soon to be fulfilled 100 %  as predicted Who is the Faithful Slave who is feeding this accurate knowledge that asked his disciples when they asked how would they discern the last days Math 24;45 the only source of truth  The last verses in the bible is now inviting those thirsting for the refreshing truth to COME Rev 22;17-21  I found jw.org so refreshing and thats not all its free The unfaithful slaves have had their day and are gnashing their teeth by slandering Jehovahs Witnesses Isa 43 10 John 17;6-23

Source(s): bible
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Mother earth exist 100%. 

Beings of higher realms claim there is no God who is the king - everybody is working together like a big music concert. 

What is behind the Universe which we can see is unknown. 

Source(s): The word "God" is misused too many times.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Jesus Christ is God. The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ.

The Bible is very clear that no one can earn their way to heaven since good works do not pay for sins. See Gal. 2:16, Rom. 3:23-28, 4:4-5, Eph. 2:8-9, Tit. 3:5. The only way to heaven is by believing in Jesus for His free gift of eternal life. Jesus shed His blood on the cross as the full payment for our sins. He did all the work; all He requires of us is that we believe in Him. Once you believe in Jesus Christ to save you, you are secure forever!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• 1 month ago

Since GOD create this universe with absolute truth and reality , then our believe in GOD must be full with 100%

• 
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

"Such stupidity and ignоrance!”

- Isaiah 44:18 ⬇︎

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We know God personally.

100%

Everyone will know him by judgment day....

Isaiah 45:23 KJV — I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall confess to God.

There are no atheists or idolaters in hell.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.