me asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I have to give Trump credit. He is a master rigger.  He even funded the rioting organizations ahead of time to help embolden them.  Agreed?

Trump is no ordinary cheater....he meticulously maps out the ways he can rig things in his favor years ahead of time.  He knew years ahead of time he would have to try to discredit Joe Biden with the whole Ukraine shakedown scheme.  He tried to block vote by mail. He even rigged the post office, and we know of many other things he tried. This guy is one determined criminal.

Keep lying and you’ll grow up to be a Facebook fact checker. 

It is more than that and the former president is the only one responsible for this disaster. 

Much of what you say is true, but I'd love to see an article about Trump funding the rioters.  

Awwwww you are so desperate.

Lol so the press points out his stupid words every day but he's smart enough to have plans within plans? 

Do libs even hear what they say?

More FAKE NEWS from the Left.