Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Liberal or conservative riots? Which are more dangerous?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Real conservatives never riot, ever.

We vote, we boycott, and we expression our opinions.  The last resort is to go to war, like in 1776.  Rioting is something people without any self control do.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Fascists ones, evidently.

The few liberals who 'rioted' did so because people were wrongfully killed by fascists and racists people.

It is always fascists who start it.

And the last one, the fascists trying to overtake the government? Seriously?

Note that I purposely state *fascists*. Fascists are conservatives, but not all conservatives are fascists.

• 1 month ago

There is nothing worse than an insurrection. January 6, 2021 will live in history books forever, led by a megalomaniac who could accept defeat. 

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Whose bringing the guns? The answer should be obvious.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Huh
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Well last time I was at the street called sesame and I went to another street called backstreet and I saw the beach boys dancing macarena with mumble rap and I was like hey yo what's up man bada bing bada bing you know what I'm sayin' bro and they was like, yeah we gonna riot up in here fool, and then I told my pet walrus what is for dinner and he said nothing because animals can't talk. It was a good day.

• 1 month ago

I was at a tea party event once (I don't think that qualifies as a riot). Anyways, they had several Taco Trucks there. "The Carnitas Car" was good. This is a serious answer, they had taco trucks there......lol...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.