Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

I had a medical marijuana card in California and now my life is ruined legally ?

This was 4 years ago when I was just a 20 year old college student. The state of California told me it was safe and harmless. NOBODY told me that there would be consequences. So I can’t apply to some jobs. It’ll be harder to keep children. I can’t own firearms. California ruined my life. I can’t take it anymore, I’m literally about to start having debilitating mental health issues again. The heinous c-nt *** state of California took advantage of a naive, too young to be educated kid and ruined my life! 

I DIDNT KNOW THERE WERE ******* CONSEQUENCES! This is not fair! If I knew like I deserve to then I wouldn’t have done it.

If you’re too dumb to know that all the information on google isn’t proven to be true and you can’t be 100% sure, get the **** out. There was as much information saying medical  the same amount of marijuana is a good thing. There was pretty much alleged studies saying it’s good for you or bad for you. 

I trusted the doctor that prescribed me the MMJ most who told me there were nothing but benefits and no legal consequences. All the people at the dispensaries and my friends said the same thing. 

What do you mean you didn't "know there were consequences?"  The risks of smoking marijuana is literally all over the internet and beyond.

As soon as you put you were a student from California, that was enough. The card was not the issue. Your left wing stupidity is

Your MMC card didn't do anything to you long term

If your MMC card was for mental health, then you can't work certain jobs or own firearms due to your mental illness not because you sought treatment for it. 

• Tavy

So how do jobs know you had this card if you don't tell them? There are no websites that employers can see about who has these cards.

• Kieth

You choose your actions, you can't choose the consequences.