how do i get rid of a toxic person?

hi i have written this letter to a person i am freinds with who i now hate. is this a good letter please help me with some advise to making it better 

To tony

I had some bad news yesterday when I got home and it was a letter I got Friday on mymsd online and I am being asked to produce proof that ive been paying rent since moving back here and that tells me that work and income are investigating me for benefit fraud and someone has informed them im not paying rent. I don’t know who did it and im not accusing you tony at all but this has seriously made me lose trust in everyone I know and to be honest I wont trust another human being on this planet and I made a huge mistake letting people into my life . My mother once said to me just do you and keep to yourself and I agree with her and that’s what I intend on doing keep to myself and don’t hang out with anyone ever again. Everyone I know and have meet since moving back to taihape I have to cut ties with its nothing personal but this is something that I must do for myself

mymsd is new zealands social security benefit system

• Foofa

Or you could just ghost Tony like a regular person who doesn't thrive on drama. 

If the above story is accurate, you should worry more about clearing your name and less about your "toxic friend."  If you've been accused of "not paying rent," then provide proof that you are paying rent.  If you're being investigated for benefits fraud, then provide proof of your innocence.

Don't send the letter. It's rambling and too hard to follow due to lack of proper punctuation.

• Maxi

Throw it away and stop being a drama stirer