When did you last suspect you met a millionaire ?

He is definitely a millionaire..

He's given me $600 like 5 times this week and to him it seems like it's only $6

Or more realistically like it's $60 to him

When he told me.  I didn't believe him at first, but after looking up his company on the internet, it turns out he was telling the truth.

I live in California.  Housing is so expensive, everyone here is a millionaire.

Never. Because my future wife is a trillionaire. Nope, I didn't marry her for her money. I can care less about her money. I married her because she was hot and made my life all rainbow and sun shine.

He has given you $3000. That doesn't mean he is a millionaire. He might be trying to impress you with money though. My guess would be that he doesn't have much more where that came from. Most people with money don't try to impress people with it like that. I know, because I know many people with large amounts of money to their name, and that is just not the way they operate in general. But I have seen many people with little money try to pose as someone who has a lot. 

This has to be a hypothetical question.  Everything you post is a lie. 

You make it sound like you're a prostitute.